LIVE, VIRTUAL, INTERACTIVE.. near 360 degree
Leasing 101 Experience
Call for upcoming dates!
Our FIRST HYBRID TRAINING EVER! There is room for a maximum of six students for in person learning at the Full House Marketing Training Room in Durham/RTP
(socially distant-ONE person per 2 person table).
25 virtual attendees via brand new, state of the art audio/video technology, allowing interaction between physical and virtual learners.
Do you want to increase your leasing staff’s closing ratio? Has your leasing team become tour guides as opposed to leasing professionals? Would you like your leasing team to lease more apartments? Is your team still struggling with virtual tours?
“Leasing 101” will provide your leasing staff with the tools on how to “take charge” instead of “touring.” This seminar is an excellent opportunity for beginners, as well as leasing veterans/assistant managers/managers who may want to brush up on their skills. Participants will walk away with practical techniques that will enable them to take control of the leasing process and produce more leases for your community!
• Transform E-lead and telephone prospects into virtual leases or excited visitors that lease
• Understand how to uncover needs and wants and gather prospect information with ease
• Customize your presentation to include virtual demonstrations
• Learn the difference between preparing a physical presence and a virtual one
• Properly demonstrate your product by learning the right sequence and staying in control
• Creating impact through feature/benefit selling
• Use proven strategies to overcome objections and deal with “tough” personalities
• Show me the Money! Closing and asking for the deposits
Contact Rebecca today to talk more about how she can assist you and your team!
$169 In Person
(includes printed workbook, refreshments & lunch)
$139 Virtual (includes workbook PDF)
- Current Testimonial -
Rebecca Rosario is a fantastic educator and speaker, who I have had the pleasure of working with for many years. This year I worked with Rebecca on two excellent webinar experiences for the GCAA. The Leasing 101 Webinar Series this past month had 35 very engaged students for a four-part series. Rebecca is passionate about two very important things, teaching and our industry. So, put her in a classroom (virtual or live) with a group of new industry folks and a topic like Leasing 101 and just watch her go!
She’s energetic, she’s inspiring, she’s informative and she does her homework while holding the students accountable for theirs. Rebecca has an excellent virtual presence that makes the screen come to life as if it’s a stage… and leaves a lasting impact on those who attend her classes. Well done Rebecca!
Director of Education
GREATER CHARLOTTE APARTMENT ASSOCIATION
VIRTUAL & IN PERSON SCHEDULE
Welcome and Opening (8:30)
Module One (9:00-10:30)
1. Overview of Renting Sales Process (through the eyes of a renter)
2. Telephone Techniques
3. Telephone + Virtual using websites
4. Uncovering needs and wants (questioning techniques)
Module Two (10:45-12:15)
1. Telephone shop one comp
2. Questioning Techniques
3. Fair Housing
4. Intro to virtual leasing
Module Three (1:15-2:45)
1. Preparing for the Physical Tour
2. Preparing for the Virtual Tour
3. Preparing Yourself (Your personal brand/image)
Module Four: (3:00-4:30)
1. Closing Techniques
2. Overcoming Objections 3. Follow Up
4. Next steps to leasing and growing your abilities
Wrap Up: 4:30-4:45