• AANC: Apartment Association of North Carolina
• GCNKAA: Greater Cincinnati/Northern KY Apt Association
• AMA: Arizona Multihousing Association
• AAGC: Apartment Association of Greater Columbia
• NJAA: New Jersey Apartment Association
• TAA: Triangle Apartment Association
• AAWNC: Apartment Association of Western N.C.
• WAA: Wilmington Apartment Association
• GAPMA: Greenville Area Property Managers Association
• USAA: Upper State Apartment Association
• PTAA: Piedmont Triad Apartment Association
• CCAA: Cumberland County Apartment Association
• HAA: Houston Apartment Association
Keynotes, seminars and workshops presented for:
Rebecca celebrates over 20 years in her property management career spanning from a leasing consultant to a regional director. Her tried and true on-site experience is coupled with four years as an executive with a leading multifamily advertising publication. This blend of on-site, corporate and marketing experience is what makes Rebecca the ideal consultant and training expert in helping each client create their own “full house”.
Her accolades include successfully initiating and managing a corporate suite program in 1998, establishing Full House Marketing, Inc. (www.FullHouseMarketing.com), a full service staffing, marketing and training company in 2000, with offices in Raleigh and Charlotte, North Carolina, co-founding PMManuals.com, a property management policy system in 2012, co-founding The ApartMentors, and being a multiple recipient of achievement awards for dedicated service to her local apartment association affiliates.
Rebecca is nationally recognized as a speaker, educator and motivator, leading educational programs across the country and presenting at local and state apartment associations along with being a multiple presenter at the National Apartment Association’s Education Conference, Multifamily Pro and others. She is lovingly dubbed an “Edutainer” for her interactive style and connection to her audiences. As a North Carolina resident, Rebecca is actively engaged in many local apartment associations and teaches NALP, CAM and CAPS designations.
Rebecca’s knowledge is frequently requested as a mentor to leasing teams to deliver exceptional performance, and a marketing tactician to stage communities for success. As a seasoned “occupancy hunter”, Rebecca can assess a situation and employ her abilities to increase qualified renters and closing ratios, transforming communities to higher occupancy and improved income. She is an imaginative enabler who guides both on-site and corporate committees in collaborative idea generating sessions to discover creativity in problem solving along with greater vision for future possibilities. Co-founding the ApartMentors, Rebecca works in partnership with organizations to champion true talent development through employee engagement.
Meet Rebecca Rosario
• GCAA: Greater Charlotte Apartment Association
• CAA: Chicagoland Apartment Association
• PAA: Pennsylvania Apartment Association
• AACP: Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia
• VAMA: Virginia Apartment Management Association
• CVAA: Central Virginia Apartment Association
• FAA: Florida Apartment Association
• AAKC: Apartment Association of Kansas City
• GNAA: Greater Nashville Apt Association
• WPAA: Western Pennsylvania Apt Association
• DMAA: Detroit Metropolitan Apt Association
• IAA: Indiana Apartment Association
• AAA: Atlanta Apartment Association
• NAA: The National Apartment Association
...plus, numerous management companies and apartment communities.